Poor Cow
This is Dane's favorite animal & his second best friend (next to his twin). Dane pretends to feed him and treats him like one of the family. In case you are wondering why he is red all over......
Well we have been up to our elbows in vomit for the last few days.

Poor Cowie seems to take the brunt of it.
Between the vomiting twins and a "stubborn-I-refuse-to-sleep-when-you-want-me-to" darling little baby, Brett and I are just about done being parents.
Last night was bad enough but I thought Dane was done - through with it. Then he threw up again. Just after we started the 4th or 5th load of laundry due to sickness and gave Dane a bath - Lainey decided to get in on the action.
Here's me saying - there must be better days on the horizon. I believe it. There must.
2 comments:
If Lainey wasn't throwing up too...I would take her off your hands. Let me know if you need help!!
feeling you on this one! Ellie first, no vomiting just insane diarrhea=) (not much of a bonus), then Linus, then Miles, then me! Thank Heaven no one if throwing up now but poor Ellie...it's 11 am and I have done 3 loads of poopie clothes already. It's just everywhere. I believe it, there must be better days to come. I'll be thinking of you and Brett!
Post a Comment