Aloha.
Gma & Gpa Downey sent us a package from Hawaii.
The boys took a fancy to the clip-on flowers and of course - the chocolate.
I guess they are my sons.
But the T-shirts were a big hit too.

Try to ignore the messy family room.
I personally appreciated the "enrichment" the package added to our simple FHE that night.
In other events (oh how boring our lives really must be if we call this an "event")
Lainey is sitting up in the tub.
Kai loves having a sister.
She loves being the big sister and I tell her frequently that she was born to be a mom.
The boys are just doing their duty by smiling for the pictures.
Bath pictures are some of my favorite.
I will have to get these to you Martha - to complete the generations of bath pictures starting with Great Grandpa Larsen!
No comments:
Post a Comment