Sunday, September 19, 2010

Precious Little Lamb


LAINEY KATE
at
1 MONTH
A big thank you to Jessica Loucks for these precious pics of Lainey.
She has a great blog that shows her pics check it out here.






Also - Ali Eisenach took some sweet ones on her blessing day.
I have too many talented friends.

Too bad Lainey pooped through her dress. I think she prefers being naked.



Here's one in her dress....
Her dress is special because it was my blessing dress as well as Kai's. It is still in good condition for future baby girls (I hope).

Lainey's blessing was such a wonderful day.
Brett blessed her and offered a really sweet blessing.
When he came back and sat down, Lainey was motionless in his arms and she was just staring at him. He said that she looked at him just like that through the whole thing. Every time he peeked, she just stared him down. Classic. I guess she just wanted him to know that she was listening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! She is a gorgeous little baby girl. What a sweet time it is for you. Congrats.

The Crew said...

i CAN"T wait to meet her! i think Ellie even pooped a little bit on her blessing dress too:) miss you.

Shanna Butler said...

Brett's blessing was beautiful, really touching. You have one cute family Karrie.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!!!