Sunday, September 19, 2010

Act Natural


Sunday we took a drive up into the mountains to see the changing foliage.
No Luck.
So we stopped to play in the river instead.

Ben hung on to Cody for dear life.

Then he sidelined himself so he could throw the discus....I mean rocks. Dane can throw like a normal quarterback. Ben throws the discus.


Kai was in her own magical world as always.
and Dane (below) was just happy to be there.

Cody was posing so "well" that his dad thought he needed to act a little more natural.
So he threw a few rocks his way.

Big Rocks
That helped him act natural. It was one of my favorite pics of the day.
Unfortunately the drive made me sick. I still am feeling a little queasy. Yuck.

Also, I want to put a plug in for my friend Ali who is starting her own business:
She has fantastic recipe books that make great gifts - only $8.
She is totally cute and very talented. Check out her site and order some books today!


No comments: