Thursday, October 15, 2009


Happy Birthday Brett!

This is Cody's Pouty Face
He wouldn't make much of a model.....I took a picture one morning to show him so he knew what I was dealing with when he wanted to throw a fit. That way he can laugh at himself the next time he gets like this.
Maybe he is just tired of everyone wrecking up his stuff.....

Kai on the other hand is ALWAYS happy!
Here she is in my wedding dress
On Pumpkin Patch Field Trip




The Boys love the outside. Dane is just chilling with the big kids in the park.




Ben has some new hairstyles he has been trying out. I think they work well for him.




1 comment:

The Crew said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! especially the one of Kai in your wedding dress:) how precious. The twins! what handsome boys. Can't wait to see Ellie with Kai and the twins!