Finally A Few Pics
It has been way too long, I know. Here are just a few pictures from the last few months:
This is a hawk that took down a pigeon in our front yard. Finding the pigeon too heavy, it sat there and ate it in our side yard while about 10 kids looked on. Kai commented that you could see the blood and everything. 15 minutes later it picked up the carcass and flew away. It was pretty amazing. The kids loved it.
This is a HAPPY DANE. Hasn't been this way for a while, but I love to catch him when he smiles.
Benjamin loves to smile for the camera. He is a mini Cody if I have ever seen one.

Putting their heads together.

CODY's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
I had a hard time getting a picture of Cody. He was so ready to go to school and wanted nothing to do with me taking pictures. I was glad to see him pick the KG jersey for the first day!
Miss Kai Cassidy's First Day of School
FLUTTERBUGS
Kai's new school is called Flutterbugs. She loves it! Wishes she could go everyday!

BIKE FUN



1 comment:
Loved the pictures! I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Love Kai's hair! I'm sure Cody was ready to get back into the swing of things!
Post a Comment