Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Activities

Here are a few things the kids are up to this summer:

Kai has joined the neighborhood swim team. (She is the one with purple cap).  She does a great job getting up early every morning and making it there.  Its not always easy.  But she rarely complains.

Here is Kai at a meet - waiting for her next race.



Kai has improved a ton and likes to be with her friends.  When I asked her once what place she came in, she replied - "I don't know.  I just have to focus on swimming and getting to the other side."  


As for the twins.......

Well, they have many things to attend to.  When we dog sat for a week, they were loving picking up the poop.  You can see that they were well equipped.  
Poop Bags? Check.
Snow Boots?  Check.
Ski Goggles?  Check.
Tiny Hair?  Check.

Ben - showing off his skills.  Even without the goggles....whoa.

Yes, we do others things.  But these are just the things I have pics of right now.
Happy Summer.


No comments: