Monday, April 22, 2013

Twins Playing Soccer

Just wanted to share some pics of the boys first soccer game.
They love it and I am glad they have somewhere "official" to run, push, fall, kick and mess around.  Coach does a good job keeping them in line and focused though.







They are fun to watch.  Two stories I can share:
1) The first game someone from the other team pushed Dane down.   Ben turned around and ran after the kid.  His hand was outstretched like he was Darth Vader using the force.  Luckily - no bodily harm came to the other kid.  Ben just let him know that wasn't okay.  I wasn't there, but I heard from the other parents that it was hilarious.
2)  The second game of the season the coach couldn't be there. So I coached practice and then the game.  Needless to say - I was so tired of hearing Ben say:  Mommy, mommy, Mommy - I told him he was only allowed to call me coach.  So for the whole game he called me coach.  Once - coach mom.  I nearly laughed every time he said it.




1 comment:

The Crew said...

I was laughing out loud with those stories:) Your kids are classic! Mine are just nutty!