Okay - I know it has been forever, but finally I thought I would post a few things.
We are all still here - living the dream as always. I don't even know what to say. The boys are in preschool and Lainey will be next fall. Our "littles" are getting big.
Lately, we have been praying and fasting for moisture.....we got it! The kids had a snow delay a week or so ago. We played for hours in the morning before school. I have never seen them do their chores so fast.
Cody
Kai and Lainey
Ben
Dane trying to Snowboard out back.
Then as suddenly as we had snow it is sunny and melted. It is supposed to be 60 here today and nicer tomorrow.
Watching a show for a quick sec.
Ben Swinging from the Weeping Willow Branches out back.
Life is good. Its good to be back. I will try to be better.


No comments:
Post a Comment