Sunday, October 2, 2011

Picture Perfect...

We are never picture perfect.....at least not at our house.
But sometimes pictures capture a moment that isn't so bad.  In fact, often they are good.
Here are a few good ones from late....
Cody and Kai on Picture Day.  We missed First Day of school, so I thought this was a good substitute.
Doesn't it seem as though everyone is groomed, organized and ready to go - on time even?  
Dane gives us away when he enters the photo.  The rooster tails tell the real story.  At least 2 of the 5 were looking like they had it together.

This was one of the best days ever.  Kai and I got to go to a Rockies Game by ourselves.  Its true.  Brett stayed home and watched all the other kids.  What a man.
It was tough for her to sit the whole game, but we did it and even got slurpees after.

I don't know if she'll remember it, but I always will.


Preschool Pictures
The twins are doing a preschool where we rotate going to each kids house once a week.
This week we learned the letter "C"so we made some cameras from check boxes and they took pictures of "C" animals that we put in our green space.  Brett even drilled a hole in them so they could see through.  It was so funny to watch them.  They still walk around with them around their necks from time to time.

Classic.

That's pretty much it from our end.  We are doing the same stuff and I am trying to keep it all together. Lainey is getting some teeth and they make her pretty grumpy, but mostly the boys go full throttle all day and Lainey tries her best to keep up.  That's our schedule.
Oh yeah....next Saturday, Laura and I will be running a Trail Half Marathon in Colorado Springs.  We'll see if I can keep up.  Doubt it.  Should be fun.


3 comments:

The Crew said...

I love the pics with Kai! what a fun time you must have had! Miles now wants to make a camera:) thanks for the idea. We made binoculars with toilet paper rolls(I had been collecting them for another project) and just stapled them together and hole punched a spot for the necklace part and Ellie used hers for weeks! It was way fun.

Unknown said...

I love the camera's! What a clever idea. The Rockies game is such a fun idea too...leave it to Karrie to make awesome memories with her kids! You are a great mom.

Karrie said...

Thanks guys....Dre you are the best mom. I swear I look up to you. You have 3 kids under 4 - right? Wish you were closer. We are going to run in the Springs this weekend at a race. Anyway - miss you. Have a great time.
Shan - miss you too. Hope the kids are good. :)