Here's to you mom.
We always love when Grandma comes, but we (me) were very grateful she came to help us when little Lainey was born.
Grandma with the whole crew.

I love baby feet.

If Lainey survives the "help" from Dane and Ben, then we know she can survive just about anything.

I have to say that Ben especially loves his little sister. He really does. You can see it on his face above.
All my kids have my husband's beautiful brown eyes.....we'll see how Lainey's turn out.
What do you think - blue or brown?

She couldn't be sweeter - could she?
Grandma became Ben and Dane's best friend. She took them everywhere and they climbed, mowed and picked everything in sight.
This is Dane thinking about climbing in with the Cows. You know how much Dane loves his cows. Although his imitation of "moo" leaves a lot to be desired.

I love my easy going Kai.
Maybe Cody and Ben are actually twins?
Cody is helpful beyond measure. He read to Dane and Ben for 30 minutes this morning so I could feed Lainey without distraction. What a kid.

Really - I don't know how my mom did it. This first full day without her was a little dicey. The twins cried almost the whole day and were not very happy with me. Not sure exactly why, but that is the essence of the twins - crying for no apparent reason. Dane would be happy to tell you why, but it only comes out in this cave man sounding "Doh-Doh-Doh!!"
Lucky for us Lainey is good.
3 comments:
Man life is crazy for you but oh how sweet those little ones are and now with Lainey. How special! I hope I get back over sometime soon to see them all!
Oh Amanda - It is so good to hear from you. You look so happy and you deserve it. Hope you and Houston are doing well. Wish I could see you sometime too. Let me know if you come out to Fort Fun!
I think that all the time!! How did mom do it!? AND i only have 3!!!! Last week was my first week alone with no back up for the week as Max was in the field and I was more than tired. Lainey does look perfect! She is so sweet. Hope we get to see her soon. I definitely think that Ben(or Dane, I can't remember which) and Cody look like twins in that picture!
Post a Comment