Thanks to a couple of gracious friends, I was able to take pictures and walk with Cody and Kai on their First Day of School.
(Note - Cody and Kai had different first days - Kinders do it a little differently the first week)
Here's our new 3rd Grader. Do you think he is happy to be back at school?
I know his mom is.
I guess 3rd Grade is when you start doing your own hair and picking your own clothes.
Cool Shoes, though.
Cody at Zach.
Kai's First Day.
All of our kids get a picture by the Pear Tree.




1 comment:
pathetic but I totally teared up looking at this post! they are so grown up!!!! Cody is such a cute kid and Kai is so tall. that is hilarious that she couldn't remember Lainey's name for the 1st four days:) Ellie just kept calling Linus "baby" I'd say LInus and she would say baby!
Post a Comment