Sunday, July 18, 2010

Not so fast

Clouds out our back window.
My dad came to visit us this weekend and made it special.
Thanks Dad!
I thought that might inspire "Lucy Larsen" to make an appearance - alas, she will come when she wants and no sooner.

"Lucy" is due on Tuesday, but we will see....I think that I would like to wait instead of push her hand. Just gotta trust that there is a plan in all of this.

In the meantime, we visited a water park in the 100 degree heat.
The kids had a blast and it was fun to watch them.


Benjo just missed getting it in the face.

Dane opted for the direct "facial" spray.

They all loved it in the end.
We will let you know what happens with "Lucy" - Just know that I am not hopeful for the "sooner rather than later" scenario.
Have a great one.

No comments: