Happy Easter everyone. It was a beautiful day in our neck of the woods. I hope it was where you were too. Sorry to hear about the earthquake in Mexico and Southern California. Seems like the earth is shifting a lot recently. I finally made an Easter Dress for Kai. It isn't as fancy as the ones I've seen in the store and it probably cost more money to make, but I did it! Yay.



We got to go to an Easter Egg Hunt in our Neighborhood. The twins discovered treats! They like chocolate a lot.
On Sunday we went to Brett's parents house and had a great time with family. Cousins are big to our kids. They never miss an opportunity to spend with their cousins.
We had fun and played a little baseball.
We did watch most of General Conference, but really it was hard for me to hear anything being said. Its just that stage of our lives. But I thought it was a beautiful Easter weekend. Brett was out of town and we missed him a lot. Hopefully he'll get home safe tomorrow. We hope you are all happy and safe. Love you much!


1 comment:
the sweetus is just precious. what a cutie. glad that you guys had a good time! Hope brett gets home safe and you are feeling well.
Post a Comment