Love the pictures! I am so happy for the new baby THOUGH probably so overwhelming/exhausted you may be feeling, God sends us his blessings when we need them and we see the reason at the end of the road. So fun you are due a month after me! I will send some things back to you this week.
Wow! Um, just WOW :) Good thing you guys are awesome parents. If you ever need someone else to toss the Fats around, I have just the 2 man crew for you!!
Yeah - Wow! I know. I was in serious denial for several weeks. I think I have accepted it finally and am starting to look forward to it. BUT I will say that anyone can come and take the fats anytime - so you may get a call Becca! Thank you :)
3 comments:
Love the pictures! I am so happy for the new baby THOUGH probably so overwhelming/exhausted you may be feeling, God sends us his blessings when we need them and we see the reason at the end of the road. So fun you are due a month after me! I will send some things back to you this week.
Wow! Um, just WOW :) Good thing you guys are awesome parents. If you ever need someone else to toss the Fats around, I have just the 2 man crew for you!!
Yeah - Wow! I know. I was in serious denial for several weeks. I think I have accepted it finally and am starting to look forward to it. BUT I will say that anyone can come and take the fats anytime - so you may get a call Becca! Thank you :)
Post a Comment