Cody's Special Birthday
Okay so it is really late, but I thought I would finally post some pics from Cody's Birthday and Baptism. Of course there are some good pics of the "fats" too.
Cody turned 8 on Monday, June 1st. We celebrated with Pam and Randy the Sunday before. But as tradition in our house he got birthday pancakes on his actual birthday.
For his birthday he got a KG jersey and a set of Golf Clubs from mom and Dad. Grandma and Grandpa on both sides spoiled him with numerous other gifts. In fact, he has enough money saved to buy a rip stick now. (Help me please!!)

THE most special part of his birthday was his baptism. Brett baptized and confirmed Cody on Saturday, June 6th at our building. What a SPECIAL day. It was really great and the spirit was felt there. We loved that Brett's family also came and supported Cody in this endeavor. He could hardly resist hugging every single person afterward.
Thanks Mom, Dad and Laura for coming all the way to Colorado. It just was a great weekend.
One quick story. On the way to the church Cody was in the car with Brett and I. Brett asked if he understood that in an hour or so he would be responsible for all his actions. He asked Cody what he would do if he made a mistake or a wrong choice. Cody responded that he needed to forgive Heavenly Father. We laughed and second guessed our teaching over the last 8 years.

1 comment:
I still crack up when I think about Cody's response to the all important question....
What a sweet boy. Hopefully he'll save a date for Addy in 8 more years (maybe by then she won't bug him so bad).
Take Care.
Ali
Post a Comment