Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TwinS SleeP
Hate to Jinx it, but the twins slept through the night for the last 2 nights in a row. HELLO!
From 7pm-5am. I am loving it.
Only now am I willing to put pictures up of these two Turkeys.

This is feisty Ben.
Generally dissatisfied with life and the people in control.
I know it looks like he is smiling but he is actually crying.
Ben says "Da, da, da, da, da,da." All day long. Happy or sad. Kai and Cody keep telling him that they are sorry but Dad's not home right now.
Here we have Stoic Dane. He is pretty much like this all the time.
"Are you talking to me?"
Dane says "mmmmmma. mmmmmmaaa." only on occaision. He is most interested in hitting the toys so they make sounds. He is easy to get to smile. (See Below)
See. I told you. He's got a great grin. It makes us laugh.
Wish I had his dimples.
Ben is just always animated. Either kicking his feet or communicating with you in some way or another. He has an opinion about everything.
They are both sitting up, although I trust Dane more than Ben to stay up. Ben is a Great Eater. Ben wants to eat what we are eating at the table. The other night he thought he was getting Bratwurst for dinner and he was pumped.
Well those are the Boys.
Almost 7 months old.....CRAZY!

No comments: