Time to Reflect
Where did half a year go? Wasn't my mom just here when they were first born trying to help me navigate through each day? I feel like they have changed and the obstacles continue to get bigger. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I am losing my mind. BUT they are sweet as can be:
First Day Home from The Hospital Together
Here are "THE FATS" as Brett calls them
Stoic Benjamin
Smiley Dane
Twins in the Tub
Going Out for a Run
Truly I cannot complain. They are cute as can be and while tired, I know that they are special. We do have a lot of fun with them. I just wish they would sleep! :)
1 comment:
amazing how fast it goes!! I think of you every night and hope that this is the night that you get 8 hours of sleep!:)
Post a Comment