Monday, April 20, 2009

Kai's Bday Party

Happy Birthday 4th Kai Cassidy!
We feel like we celebrated for a week. She couldn't decide whether she wanted a chocolate or white cake. She also couldn't decide if she wanted square or round. So we did both. It took me several hours to get it all done, but I think they turned out okay.


We also did a birthday breakfast for Kai on her real birthday. Unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera to her party. She had a blast with all of her friends at the Gymnastics Center. They played in the foam pit, on the tramp and all sorts of other things.



5 comments:

Tara said...

Those pics are adorable! She is so cute! and the cake looks yummy. Did you make that

The Crew said...

I just can't believe all these kids get big so fast! She is such a beautiful little girl! Great cakes too!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Kai! She is so cute! Wish we could have been there! Great job on the cakes!

The Larsens said...

Thanks guys. I can't believe Kai is 4. I have to say that the cakes were super easy. Those dots are called jumbo confetti. I thought that I would have to frost them, but that was much easier!

The Crew said...

dude, your cakes are much better than mine was!:) not much control on the writing with the frosting thing, thanks for the tip on the giant fetti! it was a hit