Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 40th Pam and Randy!


Happy 40th Anniversary!!
Randy Looking Suave
Pam is a "Knockout"
All Because Two People Fell in Love.......


3 comments:

Efamily said...

Karrie I love it!! Your blog is so fun!! I will pass it along to Josh (he is asleep right now) but he will get such a great laugh out of Brett's Fro's! WOW he has some seriously big hair!!

Maybe we should make some "Missing" flyers with those photos and stick em up at Rocky? I am sure he would kill us but his student's and faculty would get a kick out of it!! Maybe a birthday gag....or April Fools? Too funny.

Ali

The Crew said...

great pics! Pam was(is) a knock out! I like the idea of sticking brett's pics up at rocky:)

The Larsens said...

Yep....that is a great idea....maybe for his birthday in October. Always thinking ali :)