Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dane & Ben are 7 Weeks Old!

Dane & Ben are 7 Weeks Old.  

















DANE (The BFB - "Big Fat Baby")


















BEN ("Little Fat")














It will be a miracle if they survive Kai's Help.


5 comments:

GrandpaDowney said...

Karrie Could you send some copies of these to me or mom? They look great and the boys look real healthy and happy. Hope you get your package in time for the big day. Love Dad

Janet said...

Love your blog! The boys are so cute!!! I can't wait to hold them!

The Crew said...

Love the pictures!! They looks so sweet! I have never seen that picture of Brett's hair!! totally awesome.

The Larsens said...

Thanks guys. I will send gpa those pics so you can use them. Janet - I can't wait until you can hold them too! They loved to be held. In fact, they are pretty much happy if they are being held.
They slept for 5 hours last night and then 3 hours. So they are working on sleeping!
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Thanks for the presents mom and dad. The kids loved them. Kai is all about her new dress. Love you,
Karrie

bsafam said...

We loved looking at your beautiful family. Look at how far you've come in a year...WOW!!